What is the Difference between Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Osteopathic Manual Therapy, Chiropractic Therapy and what we offer at The Posture Clinic?
If you live in the Richmond Hill or Toronto area you have many choices to treat neck pain, back pain, headaches, sports injuries and injuries from motor vehicle accidents (car accidents). So how do you choose the best treatment?
The truth is that osteopathic therapy, physiotherapy, chiropractic care and massage therapy share a common philosophy: The integrity of the spine is important in ensuring good health. In fact, this philosophy is shared by almost all traditional healing arts, including yoga, tai chi and chi gong. It is also found in many modern complementary and alternative treatment modalities, including Alexander Technique and Structural Integration, which is also known as Rolfing. So it can be very difficult to choose between the different options especially if you live in Richmond Hill or the GTA where all of these therapies are available.
Suppose you were suffering from back pain or neck pain or headaches or you had even had a car accident and you were deciding between a Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, an Osteopath, regular chiropractor or The Posture Clinic. Despite similarities, many differences also exist – in the form of how assessment (diagnosis) of your condition is done, the treatment of your condition and the re-evaluation procedures.
The Posture Clinic – Richmond Hill and Toronto Specialized Chiropractic care
- Dr. Guy Bahar, Doctor of Chiropractic – over 20 years experience, Educated at University of Toronto, National Chiropractic College, USA, and Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Assessment is done by health history, physical orthopaedic examination, non-invasive computerized posture evaluation, computerized nervous system scan, and onsite X-ray only when needed
- Treatment consists of gentle micro adjustments, gentle traction called postural moulding, ultrasound, TENS, Orthotic Therapy, Compression Hose therapy, in office and home exercise programmes
- Progress evaluation – based on re-assessment – non-invasive computerized posture evaluation, computerized nervous system scan to give patient and doctor concrete measurement of progress and evidence of the effectiveness of treatment
- Not covered by OHIP, covered by many extended health insurance plans
So, if you are located in Richmond Hill or Toronto and are seeking help for your back pain, neck pain, poor posture, headaches, injuries from a motor vehicle accident (car accident) or sports injury, the choice is clear. The Posture Clinic, led by Dr. Guy Bahar, The Posture Doc, has been delivering specialized Chiropractic Care to the community for more than 20 years. Founded on the notion that it is not enough to get results, those results must be clear, visible and real to you, the patient, The Posture Clinic is the best choice for a person who wants to be involved in their care, be respected for their intelligence and who wants to be able to see results for themselves.
At The Posture Clinic, our Doctors are Chiropractors offering specialized treatment to correct back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries and injuries from motor vehicle accidents (car accidents) using a combination of high tech evaluation, specialized gentle micro adjustments, a gentle form of traction called postural moulding and ongoing re-evaluation to correct your posture, which is the roots cause of many of these painful conditions.